Frequently Asked Questions
Refunds are not offered on "recurring monthly subscriptions". As a subscription will be charged each month until you cancel.
It is up to you to manage your account. If you wish to cancel your monthly subscription at any time visit the “Manage Account” link on our website www.texanlive.com/account then click “Cancel Subscription” or simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible, the last 4 of the card being charged.
How do I advertise with Dave Campbell's Texan Live?
I paid, but the video will not load, how do I fix it?
If you are using Internet Explorer it may not work. Internet Explorer is no longer supported by Microsoft, you will need to upgrade to Microsoft Edge, or use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
If you are trying to watch the video using a URL (website address) with your smart tv it may not work. Our player works with desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, Chromecast (not recommended), and for your convenience we have added Roku, and Apple TV as playback option at no additional cost.
If you have any issues email email@example.com.
I have an Apple iPhone and unable to see the "video"
Easiest Option is to use the "Safari" web browser and make sure to prevent cross site tracking and enable third party cookies.
- Go to Iphone Settings "typically this is on the home screen".
- Scroll down to "Safari" and click on it.
- Scroll down until you see "Privacy and Security" - turn off "prevent cross site tracking and enable third party cookies".
- Other browsers can be used as well but you will need to disable cross site tracking and third party cookies.
What schools do you broadcast?
Dave Campbell's Texan Live is the official live stream provider for the following:
- Alvin ISD: Alvin, Manvel, Shadow Creek
- Beaumont ISD: Beaumont United, Westbrook
- Cy Fair ISD: Cy Fair, Cy Falls, Cy Ridge, Jersey Village, Cy Creek, Bridgeland, Cy Lakes, Cy Park, Cy Ranch, Cy Springs,Cy Woods, and Langham Creek
- Hays Consolidated ISD: Buda Hays, Buda Johnson, Kyle Lehman
- Humble ISD: Atascocita, Humble ,Kingwood, Kingwood Park, Summer Creek
- Katy ISD: Katy, Seven Lakes, Tompkins, Morton Ranch, Mayde Creek, Jordan, Taylor, and Cinco Ranch
- Lake Travis
- New Caney ISD: New Caney and Porter
- Pearland ISD: Pearland and Dawson
- Port Neches Groves
- Spring ISD: Deknaey, Spring, and Westfield
- Tomball: Tomball and Tomball Memorial
How can I change my password?
Visit the Manage Account page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click "change password".
If you are not logged in, and need to reset your password, simply click "forgot password" on the same page.
How can I update the credit card you have on file?
Visit the "Manage Account" link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click "change card".
How do I cancel my subscription?
If you have any issues cancelling your account via the manage account option on our website simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible the last 4 of the card being charged.
I receive a Forbidden error when I try to login - Is something wrong with my account?
The issue is caused by blocking third-party cookies in your browser settings. If you are using Chrome, the settings can be managed from chrome://settings/content/cookies on desktop, and unchecking Allow third-party cookies on mobile in Settings>>Site settings>Cookies.
Once you enable cookies, you will be able to view the account management as expected.
I have a "black screen" in Google Chrome
Third party cookies will need to enabled as well as "cross site tracking".
If I subscribe can I cancel my account at any time?
Yes, visit the "Manage Account" link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click "Cancel Subscription".
If you have any issues cancelling your account via the manage account option simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible the last 4 of the card being charged.
I have a Smart TV but am unable to watch the game.
Unfortunately, our service doesn’t support Smart TV web browsers for viewing on televisions.
We suggest using one of our apps from Roku. You will need have to sign into your account using the same login and password as you signed up with.
There are a variety of methods but require other types of equipment: screen mirroring and using your television as a monitor via a laptop
Does Dave Campbell’s Texan Live have an AMAZON FIRE app?
Currently we no longer support the amazon fire app. Please be aware this may change in the future.
Why can’t I find the Dave Campbell’s Texan Live App on my Apple TV?
Please be aware that the APPLE TV APP is not the same as Apple TV. The APPLE TV app is a separate Apple service that allows people to stream Apple TV original programming (Movies and television shows).
In order to watch on an Apple TV you will first need an Apple TV device. You will then need to search for the app and download it. You can then sign into your account using the same login and password as you signed up with.
What do I get for the subscription?
- A monthly recurring subscription with access to the entire site - "you will be charged each month until you cancel".
- Access to every live regular season and playoff game on the Texan Live's Schedule - All Sports.
- Watch all Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and Baseball games covered by Texan Live.
- Access to all regular season and playoff games on-demand.
- Watch any regular season game on-demand for as long as you maintain your subscription.
Do I have to sign up every month to continue watching Dave Campbell’s Texan Live?
No, your subscription will automatically renew each month.
Does my subscription include playoff games?
YES! All sports are included in your monthly subscription.
Does the subscription include the State Championship?
No. Bally Sports Southwest has the rights to the football state championships, and in many cases will have the game live on their network. National Federation has the streaming rights to the championships for all other sports.