281-446-3225 or 281-910-8333
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 31, 2017
Earlier this year Texan Drive and Serna Insurance hosted the inaugural Texan Live Scholarship Classic Golf Tournament at the Golf Club of Houston to raise money to fund scholarships for young athletes.
The Texan Live Scholarship Foundation board of directors have chosen nine recipients for this years scholarship awards.
Scholarship recipients are;
- Matthew Bridges, New Caney High School
- Austin Greer, Hargrave (Huffman) High School
- Brooke Johnson, Kingwood High School
- Alec Lewis, Crosby High School
- Andrew McBride, Summer Creek High School
- Morgan Pervis, Humble High School
- Bryn Scholyer, Kingwood Park High School
- Travis Smith, Porter High School
- Alexia Thomas, Atascocita High School
A luncheon to honor the recipients and to present their scholarship awards will be held on August 1, 2017 from 11:30am to 1:00pm at Amedeo’s Italian Restaurant in Kingwood, Texas.
The Texan Live Scholarship Foundation is sponsored by Serna Insurance Agency, and Texas Drive.
For more information on the Texan Live Scholarship Foundation Contact Cindy Brocker at email@example.com