We do not cover every school or team each week do to UIL rules, access to stadiums or venues, audio video rights, and scheduling availability. The schedule is posted each week on the home page.
ALL GAMES HAVE LIVE VIDEO DURING PLAYOFFS THERE IS NO UIL FRIDAY NIGHT BLACKOUT RESTRICTIONS DURING THE PLAYOFFS!
SIGN UP FOR A 30 DAY PLAYOFF PASS AND GET ACCESS TO EVERY PLAYOFF GAME ON OUR SCHEDULE FOR A ONE-TIME FEE OF $29.95 FOR 30 DAYS
Individual playoff games are $9.99 each.
All purchase options are available on the individual game video players
Purchase a regular season subscription for $9.95 a month and watch all regular season games. OR purchase regular season individual games for $6.99 each.
Please remember – On Friday Nights during regular season no one is allowed to broadcast live video – we will have live audio during Friday night games, and the on-demand video will be available one hour after the conclusion of the game.
Did you know with your subscription you can watch all Thursday and Saturday Regular Season Football games LIVE and ON-DEMAND at here at texanlive.com AND on ROKU, APPLE TV, AMAZON FIRE? First, Signup at texanlive.com, then link your Roku device to your texanlive.com subscription, or login to your texanlive.com subscription via Apple TV, and Amazon Fire. Friday Football games will have live audio only do to UIL rules on our website during the regular season games, and video can be viewed on-demand 1 hour after the conclusion of the games on texanlive.com, roku, apple tv, and soon on Amazon Fire. All Football Playoff games covered by Texan Live will be shown LIVE at texanlive.com, and across all apps. All other sports covered by Texan Live can be viewed across all apps live and on-demand.
To purchase an individual game, locate the video you would like to watch, IF the individual purchase option is available select the purchase option of your choice directly on the video player screen.
Watch or listen to all regular season games on our schedule LIVE & ON-DEMAND for only $9.95 a month. Price Includes all regular season Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball contest covered by Texan Live.
The subscription price does not include tournaments, special events, or playoffs. We do not cover every school in Houston – Please check the home page each week for sportscast times and details as the teams, contest, and venues change each week.
Frequently asked Questions
I paid, but the video will not load, how do I fix it?
- If you are using Internet Explorer it will probably not work. Internet Explore is no longer supported by Microsoft, you will need to upgrade to Microsoft Edge, or use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- If you are trying to watch the video using a url (website address) with your smart tv it may not work. Our player works with Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Phones, Chrome webcast, and for the 2017 season we are adding Roku, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV as playback options.
- If you have any issues email [email protected]
What Do I get for $9.95 subscription?
- Access to every live regular season sportscast on the Texan Live’s Schedule – All Sports.
- Watch all regular season Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and Baseball games covered by Texan Live.
- Watch Live Video of Thursday and Saturday Night regular season football games
- Listen to Live coverage of of every Friday Night Regular Season Football game. The on-demand video of the game will be available at the earliest 1 hour after the conclusion of the game due to UIL Friday night rules.
- Watch all Friday night regular season football games on our schedule at the earliest one hour after the conclusion of the game (UIL RULES).
- Access to all regular season videos on-demand
- Watch any regular season game on-demand for as long as you maintain your subscription.
Do I have to signup every month to continue watching Texan Live?
- No, your subscription will automatically renew each month.
I’m trying to watch a Friday night game regular season football game, I can only hear the audio, is something wrong?
- NO — Because of a long standing UIL Rule no company or network is allowed to broadcast live video of a regular season Friday night football game in Texas – You can however listen to Live coverage of of every Friday Night Football game on our schedule. The on-demand video of the game will be available at the earliest 1 hour after the conclusion of the game again due to UIL Friday night rules.
Does my subscription include playoff games?
- No, during the playoffs you will need to purchase the games individually or select the one time 30 day playoff pass option.
How do I purchase a 30 day playoff pass?
- Locate the playoff contest you would like to watch. If a playoff pass is available you would then select “buy pass”. Your 30 day playoff pass will include all playoff contest for the pass plan you selected for 30 days live and on-demand.
Is the 30 day playoff pass for one game or all?
- You will be able to watch any game live or on-demand that is available on the Texan Live Schedule during your 30 day pass. The Playoff pass does not include the football state championships. Fox Sports Southwest will air the championships live on their network.
Does the 30 day Playoff Pass include the State Championship?
- No. Fox Sports Southwest has the rights to the state championships, and in many cases will have the game live on their network.
If I subscribe to the regular season, can I cancel my account at any time?
- Yes, visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “Cancel Subscription”.
- If you have any issues cancelling your account via the manage account option simply send us an email to [email protected] and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible the last 4 of the card being charged.
How can I change my password?
- Visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “change password”.
- If you are not logged in, and need to reset your password, simply click “forgot password” on the same page.
How can I update the credit card you have on file?
- Visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “change card”
How do I cancel my subscription?
- If you have any issues cancelling your account via the manage account option on our website simply send an email to [email protected] and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible the last 4 of the card being charged.
Check the website each week for schedules, and sportscast times.
Thursday and Saturday regular season football games covered by Texan Live will include live video and audio streams as indicated on our weekly schedule. Due to UIL Friday night restrictions, “A football contest that takes place on a Friday may not be telecast live”. On Fridays Texan Live will bring you live audio from each game we cover. Later that same night, the Friday Night On-Demand (VOD) football games, including video will be at available for viewing at the earliest one hour after the completion of the contest.