We do not cover every school or team each week do to UIL rules, access to stadiums or venues, audio video rights, and scheduling availability. The schedule is posted each week on the home page.
Internet Explorer has been retired and will not work with the video player.
We recommend using the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Safari.
Purchase regular season subscription for $4.95 a month
Playoff games are purchased individually for $6.95 per game
Purchase options are available on the individual game pages
To purchase an individual game, locate the video you would like to watch, and then click Purchase it on the video player screen.
Watch or listen to all regular season games on our schedule LIVE & ON-DEMAND for only $4.95 a month. Price Includes all regular season Football, Basketball, Baseball, Softball contest covered by Texan Live.
The subscription price does not include tournaments, special events, or playoffs. We do not cover every school in Houston – Please check the home page each week for sportscast times and details as the teams, contest, and venues change each week.
Frequently asked Questions
What Do I get for $4.95?
- Access to every live regular season sportscast on the Texan Live’s Schedule – All Sports.
- Watch all regular season Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and Baseball games covered by Texan Live.
- Watch Live Video of Thursday and Saturday Night regular season football games
- Listen to Live coverage of of every Friday Night Regular Season Football game. The on-demand video of the game will be available at the earliest 1 hour after the conclusion of the game due to UIL Friday night rules.
- Watch all Friday night regular season football games on our schedule at the earliest one hour after the conclusion of the game (UIL RULES).
- Access to all regular season videos on-demand – Play back any regular season game, anytime.
Do I have to signup every month to continue watching Texan Live?
- No, your subscription will automatically renew each month.
I’m trying to watch a Friday night game regular season football game, I can only hear the audio, is something wrong?
- NO — Because of a long standing UIL Rule no company or network is allowed to broadcast live video of a regular season Friday night football game in Texas – You can however listen to Live coverage of of every Friday Night Football game. The on-demand video of the game will be available at the earliest 1 hour after the conclusion of the game again due to UIL Friday night rules.
Does my subscription include playoff games?
- No, during the playoffs you will need to purchase a one time playoff pass if available for the sport you would like to watch. For football playoffs, you would need to purchase the football playoff pass. You may also choose to purchase individual playoffs games for a one time fee per game.
How do I purchase the playoff pass?
- Locate the playoff contest you would like to watch. If a playoff pass is available you would then select “buy pass”. Your pass will include all playoff contest for the pass plan you selected.
Is a playoff pass for one game or all?
- If you purchase a football playoff pass you will be able to watch all football playoff games for the one low price. The Playoffs do not include the football state championships. Fox Sports Southwest will air the championships live on their network.
Does the Football Playoff Pass include the State Championship?
- No. Fox Sports Southwest will air the football state championships live on their network. If the UIL grants Texan Live permission we will have a live audio only radio broadcast from the championship.
If I subscribe to the regular season, can I cancel my account at any time?
- Yes, visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “Cancel Subscription”. Or send an email to texanlive @ gmail.com
How can I change my password?
- Visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “change password”.
- If you are not logged in, and need to reset your password, simply click “forgot password” on the same page.
How can I update the credit card you have on file?
- Visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “change card”
Check the website each week for schedules, and sportscast times.
Thursday and Saturday regular season football games covered by Texan Live will include live video and audio streams as indicated on our weekly schedule. Due to UIL Friday night restrictions, “A football contest that takes place on a Friday may not be telecast live”. On Fridays Texan Live will bring you live audio from each game we cover. Later that same night, the Friday Night On-Demand (VOD) football games, including video will be at available for viewing at the earliest one hour after the completion of the contest.