If you plan to watch on an app – Roku, Apple TV or Amazon, the easiest way to watch is to purchase the subscription, and have the latest version of the apps – especially for Amazon and Apple TV
Max Simultaneous Logins is 1 per account.
We do not cover every school or team each week do to UIL rules, access to stadiums or venues, audio video rights, and scheduling availability. The schedule is posted each week on the home page.
Regular Season & Playoffs NOW INCLUDED with texanlive.com subscription
Purchase a subscription to texanlive.com and watch
ALL SPORTS – ALL GAMES – Regular Season and Playoffs!
Purchase individual games and watch them as you go.
AND as a free bonus you can now watch on ROKU, APPLE TV, AMAZON FIRE?
First, Signup on any game you’d like to watch, or on this page, then link your Roku device to your texanlive.com subscription. Click here for more information on the app setup process.
We can not guarantee that we will cover your individual school or team each week do to UIL rules, access to stadiums, rights, and scheduling availability. – CHECK SPORTSCAST TIMES weekly on our home page and social media FOR DETAILS. — You subscription includes all games on texanlive.com, we do not guarantee availability of games via texan live apps or any other third party streaming sites.
To purchase an individual game, locate the video you would like to watch, IF the individual purchase option is available select the purchase option of your choice directly on the video player screen.
Watch or listen to all regular season and playoff games on our schedule LIVE & ON-DEMAND.
Some restriction may apply. We do not cover every school – Please check the home page each week for sportscast times and details as the teams, contest, and venues change each week.
Frequently asked Questions
I paid, but the video will not load, how do I fix it?
- If you are using Internet Explorer it may not work. Internet Explore is no longer supported by Microsoft, you will need to upgrade to Microsoft Edge, or use Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari.
- If you are trying to watch the video using a url (website address) with your smart tv it may not work. Our player works with Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Smart Phones, Chromecast (not recommended), and for your convenience we have added Roku, Amazon Fire, and Apple TV as playback option at no additional cost.
- If you have any issues email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Do I get for the subscription?
- Access to every live regular season and playoff game on the Texan Live’s Schedule – All Sports.
- Watch all Football, Volleyball, Basketball, Softball, and Baseball games covered by Texan Live.
- Watch Live Video of Thursday and Saturday Night regular season football games
- Listen to Live coverage of of every Friday Night Regular Season Football game. The on-demand video of the game will be available at the earliest 1 hour after the conclusion of the game due to UIL Friday night regular season rules.
- Watch all Friday night regular season football games on our schedule at the earliest one hour after the conclusion of the game (UIL RULES).
- Access to all regular season and playoff games on-demand
- Watch any regular season game on-demand for as long as you maintain your subscription.
- The Friday night UIL Football Live Blackout does not apply to the Playoffs – All games are live during the playoffs unless otherwise noted on the individual game page.
Do I have to signup every month to continue watching Texan Live?
- No, your subscription will automatically renew each month.
I’m trying to watch a Friday night regular season football game, I can only hear the audio, is something wrong?
- NO — Because of a long standing UIL Rule no company or network is allowed to broadcast live video of a regular season Friday night football game in Texas – You can however listen to Live coverage of of every Friday Night Football game on our schedule. The on-demand video of the game will be available at the earliest 1 hour after the conclusion of the game again due to UIL Friday night rules.
Does my subscription include playoff games?
- YES! Starting February 20, 2018 all games, all sports are included in your monthly subscription.
Does the subscription include the State Championship?
- No. Fox Sports Southwest has the rights to the Football state championships, and in many cases will have the game live on their network. National Federation has the streaming rights to the championships for all other sports.
If I subscribe can I cancel my account at any time?
- Yes, visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “Cancel Subscription”.
- If you have any issues cancelling your account via the manage account option simply send us an email to email@example.com and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible the last 4 of the card being charged.
How can I change my password?
- Visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “change password”.
- If you are not logged in, and need to reset your password, simply click “forgot password” on the same page.
How can I update the credit card you have on file?
- Visit the “Manage Account” link at the top of our page, or in the menu on your smart phone or tablet, then click “change card”
How do I cancel my subscription?
- If you have any issues cancelling your account via the manage account option on our website simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel it for you. Please include your full name, the email address you used during sign up, and if possible the last 4 of the card being charged.
I receive a Forbidden error when I try to login – Is something wrong with my account?
- The issue is caused by blocking third-party cookies in your browser settings. If you are using Chrome, the settings can be managed from chrome://settings/content/cookies on desktop, and unchecking Allow third-party cookies on mobile in Settings>>Site settings>Cookies.
- Once you enable cookies, you will be able to view the account management as expected